"What can I say, a true professional..." Gemma Hadley, Bolton
Learn to Take Amazing Photos
Are you looking to improve your photography skills?
Do you have a camera, but not sure how to get the best out of it?
Would you like to impress your friends and family with your stunning photos?
Are you an amateur looking to go to the next level?
Do you know someone who would love some lessons as a gift?
If the answer is yes to any of the above then go to CONTACT
to get in touch.
Lessons and Training Courses
1-2-1 lessons are £35 for two hours. Other options available for multiple bookings and group bookings.
Or sign up for a six-week training course (6 two hour lessions) at £180 for the entire course.
· Advanced Amateur
Pick the level that is right for you and your photography will vastly improve in no time at all.
Key Areas of Learning (depending on your level and number of lessons)
Novice and Amateur
· Composition - Instantly Better Looking Photos
· Exposure - Moving Out of Auto Mode
· Depth of Field - What's in Focus?
· Introduction to Flash & Controlling Light
· Introduction to Photoshop Editing
Amateur and Advanced Amateur
· Advanced Compositional Techniques
· Advanced Exposure Control
· Advanced Flash
· Photoshop & Lightroom Editing Techniques
· Portrait Photography & Studio Lighting
· Wedding Photography Basics
· Photography as a business
Learn by Doing
All tuition is divided in to theory and practice. Every aspect of learning is reinforced with practical assignments and fieldwork.
Book now and start your journey towards rewarding and creative photography.
For more information or to make a booking then please go to CONTACT US
Back to HOME PAGE